- The board is small,only 100 x 60mm (4" x 2.4")
- Teensylu clone, Atmel's AT90USB1286
- LUFA CDC bootloader preinstalled on the AT90USB1286 allows you to upload the firmware in the Arduino IDE through USB cable.
- Fits up to 4 Pololu compatible stepper driver boards on-board (X,Y,Z,Extruder) (drivers not included)
- 2 thermistor connectors with circuitry
- 2 N-MOSFETs for extruder/bed heaters
- 1 N-MOSFET for low power fan or motor
- Additional 14 pin header with 11 I/O for prototyping
- Edge connectors enabling right-angle connections
- Full set of crimp connectors supplied.
- 14 Extra pins available for expansion and development - 6 analog and 8 digital (Fully compatabile with Sanguinololu), with the following capabilities
- -- UART1 (RX and TX)
- -- I2C (SDA and SCL)
- -- SPI (MOSI, MISO, SCK)
- -- PWM pin (1)
- -- Analog I/O (6)
Fitted with screw terminal blocks for power and heater connections
- 4 endstops
- Selectable 12v/5v endstop voltage
- 4th stop, called E-Stop can be used as an emergency stop, or extruder stop etc.(to be added in firmware).
- Motors supplied by 5mm screw terminal 7-35V
- Logic supplied by USB bus or on-board voltage regulator.
- On-board USB connectivity
- Repetier:List_of_Firmware#Repetier-Firmware: Supported, use MOTHERBOARD == 8.
- grbl :List_of_Firmware#Grbl: No official support yet, but works with Lincomatic's fork.
Other firmwares are currently untested but any firmware for an Arduino Mega should work with proper pin setup.
For instructions on how to load firmwares please visit Geetech's Wiki Page
Teensylu v0.8 with connector set
- Brand: Geeetech
- Product Code: Teensylu
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.83