This product is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil with a heat sink and fan cooling.
Note: Heat sink sold separately. Not required for current settings below 1A.
These drivers feature a 4-layer PCB with thermal vias placed under the driver chip. This helps to ensure the best possible heat dissipation from the chip.
* Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
* Adjustable current control
* Intelligent chopping control
* Over-temperature thermal shutdown
* Under-voltage lockout
* Crossover-current protection
* Simple step and direction control interface
* Full-step, Half-step, Quarter-step, Eighth-step, and Sixteenth-step
Stepper Driver A4988 - 4 layer board
- Brand: Geeetech
- Product Code: A4988
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $13.00
- 4 or more $13.95