The Voxelab Aquila X2 is our entry level printer. With a heated bed and 220x220x250mm build volume this is a very capable platform.
- Components: 32-bit silent motherboard, silent stepper drivers make Aquila X2 operation whisper quiet.
- Carborundum Glass Build Plate, ultra-flat, bed isn't warped at all.
- Printing volume: 220*220*250mm. A 3d printer with a great balance on build volume, print quality and 3d printer price.
- Filament detection sensor: detect and notify filament status during the printing process, guarantee successful print.
- Filament auto feeding: Put in the filament end and it starts feeding automatically. The enhanced feeding module of Aquila ensures stable feeding (little breaking).
- Resume printing: No worrying about accidental power off. Resumes print from where it stops when power is back on.
- Aluminium body with sturdy structure, no shaking when printing.
- 4.3-inch colour LCD screen, bright, easy to read, and user-friendly.
- Cura / Prusa/ Simplify 3D / VoxelMaker software supported. Download Aquila Cura configuration file.
- PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU filaments supported.
- Aquila X2 official firmware has thermal protection, and BL touch support features. Download the latest firmware here.
- For consistent Aquila X2 H32 printing with Octoprint, please upgrade to our official firmware V 5.1.7. You may download it here.
- Aquila X2 H32 Eclipse compatible codes are now available at GitHub. You may custom modify your printer freely.
For full product details visit the manufacturer's website:
Voxelab Aquila X2
- Product Code: FFAX2
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: $346.96