Adventurer 4 has a levelling-free platform design and larger printing size, equipped with new slicer software that monitors and manages multiple 3D printers. To integrate hobbies, daily life and working efficiency with an intelligent printing experience for home users, educators and office users. Start a fantastic 3D printing journey!
- 1kg Filament Spool - No need for external bracket, No need to change materials frequently
- HEPA13 Air Filter - Filter dust and odours
- Resume Printing - Resume printing after recovering from power failure
- Built-in-camera - 3D printing process can be remotely monitored through a built-in-camera
- 265°C Quick Release Nozzle - Quick change nozzle with patented latch design. Only 3 seconds, tool-free for easier replacement and maintenance.
- 60 seconds to heat up to 200°
- Wide Range of Application Coverage
- Different nozzle choice: 0.3/0.4/0.6mm.
- Choose fine detail or higher speed as you wish.
- 240/265°C nozzle matches with various filaments:
- ABS / PLA / PC / PETG / PLA-CF / PETG-CF
- 110° Flexible Platform - Magnetic build plate, double holders can help flex the spring plate and easily remove models within seconds.
- Leveling free Platform
Incorporating a CNC machined bottom frame as mounting base-level;
8 mm super-flat aluminium plate ensures the platform flatness;
The whole flatness difference is less than 0.15 mm;
Excellent first-layer printing quality, spend less time on adjustment.
Continue printing after recovery from power failure.
Detection sensor for filament runout.
Built-in HD camera monitoring (Adventurer 4 only).
Remote printing control over Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
New FlashPrint software supports multi-printer control, managing printers in high efficiency.
Remote-control function handles exceptions while printing.
Energy-saving mode: only 1KWH power consumption when standby overnight.
A Wide Range of Materials
With the high-temperature 265° extruder, Adventurer 4 has great compatibility with many of the leading materials manufacturers.
Adventurer 4 supports ABS / PLA / PC / PETG / PLA-CF / PETG-CF.
Applicable to K-12 education, 3D design and 3D printing teaching and training
For hobbyist to print parts at home
Designers, engineers could print parts to test the designed models
Produce samples in small scale production
No of Extruders 1
Nozzle Diameter 0.4mm (default), 0.6/0.3mm (optional)
Maximum Extruder Temperature 265°C (509°F)
Print Speed 10-150mm/s
Maximum platform Temperature 110°C (230°F)
Filament Compatibility PLA, ABS, PC, PETG, PLA-CF, PETG-CF
Filament Diameter 1.75mm (0.069IN)
Print Volume 220*200*250mm (8.67*7.87*9.84IN)
Layer Thickness 0.1mm-0.4mm
Print Precision ±0.1mm (test of 100mm cube)
Mechanical & Dimension
Printer Dimension 500*470*540mm (19.7*18.5*21.3IN)
Screen 4.3-inch touch screen
Gross Weight 26kg (57.3LBS)
Internal Storage 8G
Working Environment 15-30°C (59-86°F)
Air Filter HEPA 13
Running Noise <50dB
Power Input AC100-240V, 47-63Hz
Power Output 24V, 13.3A
Connectivity USB stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet
Software FlashPrint/Cura/Slic3r (need setting)
File Input Format 3MF / STL / OBJ / FPP / BMP / PNG / JPG / JPEG files
File Output Format GX/G
Flashforge Adventurer 4
- Product Code: FFA4
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,300.00