Megatronics is based on many famous open-source products including: Arduino Mega 2560, RAMPS and SD Ramps. Therefore this product is an already proven design. It combines all major features of these board into a single board solution for more reliable 3D-printing. Megatronics has a powerful Atmega2560 processor with 256 kB memory, running at 16Mhz. The board can be connected to a PC using a normal USB cable. It will register as FTDI FT232R device. The board is compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 and will therefore be easily programmed from the Arduino IDE.
- Microcontroller: Atmega2560-16AU @ 16MHz
- Operating Voltage Electronics:5V
- Operating Voltage High:12-24V (15A heated bed, 7A electronics)
- DC Current per I/O Pin:40mA
- Clock Speed:16Mhz
- Two thermocouple inputs
- Three Thermistor Inputs
- On Board Micro SD card socket
- Support for 6 stepper drivers
- SMD fuses and MOSFETs
- Extra MOSFET, making 4 regular MOSFETs and one for heated bed.
- Support for the new DRV8825 Pololu stepper drivers
- The board can be powered from 12V1 (12V MAX), by setting a jumper
- The LCD contrast can be adjusted with a trimpot
- 12V1 has a diode to protect against reverse polarization
- The 5V line is protected by a 500mA resettable fuse
- A piezo is included to allow the printer to give feedback with sound
- Each stepper driver slot has a breakout to connect external stepper drivers to the board.
- Four layer high quality PCB board
- Approximately 91 x 110mm
Based on Reference Design: http://reprap.org/wiki/Megatronics_2.0
Manufacturers' Wiki: http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/Megatronics_V2.0