This is the standard design of MK2B Dual Power PCB as described on reprap.org
- Heatbed with 3.2mm Aluminum Core. Print directly on the heatbed, no need for glass plate. It's a much lighter solution than PCB heatbed + glass, which makes it better for faster prints.
- Dual power supply. Operate at 12V or 24V. You can use thinner wires when operating at 24V.
- A central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting. This is much easier for bed leveling in comparison to 4 point mounting. First level the side with two holes and fix in place, then level the side with one hole.
- Large solder pads for multiple wires (ribbon cable) or a SMD pinhead connector can be mounted.
- Pads for SMD thermistor 1206
- 1pcs MK2B Dual Power Heatbed PCB (More information about Heatbed PCB)
- 1m each of red and black 1.5mm² appliance wire for the heater power.
Note: Thermistor is no longer included see related products for these.
The board has positions to fit a through hole or SMD LED and resistor but they are not fitted.
Compatible with: RepRap, Mendel, Prusa and other various DIY 3D printers.